Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term Foulger and Childs ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuPatio Doorsy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuPatio Doorsies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuPatio Doorsies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Foulger and Childs Windows was established in 1990 with over 40 years experience.
With Foulger & Childs you can be sure of quality, security, efficiency all at an affordable price from a company that you can trust.
Bespoke Windows,Doors, Fascia, Soffits and Conservatories, all your home improvements Foulger and Childs Windows was established in 1990 with over 40 years experience.
We are happy to say that most of our business these days comes from recommendations – proof that our reputation is second to none. If you would like to see what our customers say about us, read our Testimonials.
Foulger & Childs prides itself on the individual attention it provides to each new client. This attention to detail will ensure that your new Windows,Doors,Fascia, Soffits, and Conservatories are exactly what you hoped for. Contact us today for a free survey to find out how our Bespoke Windows, Doors, Fascia, Soffits and Conservatories can enhance your home. Foulger & Childs, where you can be sure of quality, security, efficiency all at an affordable price